Built around 1920 and originally occupied by the Woolrich Equitable Building Society. Most recently the upper floors were divided between Tiptaft, Smith & Co. Chartered Accountants and an area for fitness classes. The lower floors have also been split up in to several smaller businesses. The roof of the accountants suffered a fire and has been replaced in recent times. The building is part of an conservation area.