One from May 2019 recently released for public consumption.
The warehouse, situated between Horton Street and Church Street, was built around 1860. Beneath the balcony to the front elevation there is a decorative image of the world, as the British Empire was at its height in the 19th century for many commercial ventures.
The building was originally used by Bottomley and Company cigar manufacturers until 1920, and was later used as a wool warehouse and offices for John Riley and Son. It has been owned by Colin Jeffries since 1981, after standing empty for several years. However the furniture company have now moved up the road and the building has reportedly been sold to developers based in London.