Malsis School located at a mansion known as Malsis Hall in the village of Crosshills, in North Yorkshire, England, was a co-educational independent pre-prep and preparatory school for pupils aged three to 13 years. The school was founded in 1920, and closed due to falling pupil numbers in 2014. Facilities at the school included 3 km mountain bike trail, 9-hole golf course, swimming pool, rifle range and 40 acres of grounds.
The school closed on 10 December 2014, when the final assembly started at 11 am and concluded at 1 pm.The next day the school trust went into administration with Ernst & Young, Leeds. The schools assets were auctioned off and the land and building sold by Eddisons, and now having fully paid off its debts has passed into creditors voluntary liquidation to be finally wound up. In January 2015, The Old Malsis Association (OMA) was formed to represent the views of school alumni from down the years.
Malsis Hall and its grounds have been sold to Seddon Construction, which plans to build 100 new homes on the site and transform the former school building into a specialist rehabilitation centre - subject to planning permission being granted. Proprietors Jonathan and Jamie Seddon were both former Malsis pupils in the 1980s.