The first school to be built on the Bramcote Hills site opened in 1948 as a Secondary Modern boys school named Bramcote Hills Boys School. It later became a comprehensive school titled the Park Comprehensive.
In the summer of 2017, the school moved from its old site in to buildings shared with Bramcote College Sixth Form, and began operating and branding under the name 'Bramcote College'.
On the 16th September 2021, a fire broke out within the old school building. Investigations in to the cause of the fire are currently ongoing.
One from October 2020, recently released for public consumption.